Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Newark Post provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/NewarkPost. The deadline to place an obituary is 9 a.m. Wednesday. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email email@example.com.
- Administrators, police grapple with ‘dramatic increase’ in crime at Newark High School
- Three local high schools to perform musicals
- Newark repeals legally dubious ban on stun guns
- Local sports update: Tatnall/Newark wins ice hockey crown; swimmers and wrestlers prepare for championship
- Newark looks to relax restrictions on fraternity houses
- Downes Elementary holds 10th annual Healthy Heart Night
- Annual lunch gives Newark High teachers ‘a little bit of home-cooked love’
- Federal judge dismisses lawsuit involving firefighter deaths
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.