Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Newark Post provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/NewarkPost. The deadline to place an obituary is 9 a.m. Wednesday. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newark moves closer to limiting private gatherings
- Free parking comes to an end in downtown Newark
- Panera Bread’s Main Street location is closed for good, landlord confirms
- Buzby: It's been a crazy summer of sports
- Newark Arts Alliance's Camp Imagine carries on during the pandemic
- Christina superintendent: Remote learning ‘may be the only appropriate route’
- Police seek help identifying suspects in $11,000 credit card fraud
- Delaware delays start of high school sports season
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.