Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Newark Post provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/NewarkPost. The deadline to place an obituary is 9 a.m. Wednesday. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Markham, Wallace say farewell during final council meeting
- Newark officials fear a coronavirus spike when UD students return
- Newark planning more outdoor dining events on Main Street
- UD postpones commencement until June 2021
- Man robbed, assaulted at Red Roof Inn in Newark
- 9-year-old girl hit by car while crossing Cleveland Avenue
- Newark Housing Authority to pilot program aimed at helping inmates transition back into the community
- Newark delays vote on reinstating restrictions on private gatherings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.