Hundreds gathered at Olan Thomas Park on Saturday for the Newark Parks and Recreation Department's harvest festival. The free event, now in its second year, included pony rides, hay rides, pumpkin painting, games, crafts and more.
- PAWS for People celebrates 15th anniversary
- Three more teens charged in attack on Newark motel employee
- Men linked to white supremacist group plead not guilty
- Delaware election deadlines: Last day to change party affiliation is Feb. 28
- Virginia student seeks help with project about Delaware
- ‘There’s art in everyone’: Every student gets a chance to shine at McVey Elementary’s all-school art show
- Man, 19, shot east of Newark
- Second UD student tests negative for coronavirus
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.