You are the owner of this article.

Fire damages house in Robscott Manor

  • 0
Robscott fire

A fire damaged a house in Robscott Manor on Sunday afternoon

A fire damaged a house in Robscott Manor on Sunday afternoon, according to Aetna Hose, Hook and Ladder Company officials.

Firefighters arrived around 4:30 p.m. to find smoke coming from a two-story house in the unit block of Ardmore Road.

Firefighters from Aetna, Christiana, Mill Creek and Cranston Heights fire companies quickly extinguished the fire. No one was injured.

One resident was provided with hotel accommodations through Aetna’s “First Night’s On Us” partnership with Embassy Suites.

The state fire marshal is investigating the fire, which is believed to have started in a clothes dryer.

Load comments

Newsletters