Fifteen colorful, artistically crafted desserts were featured at The Art of Dessert, which is one of the Newark Arts Alliance's most popular fundraisers and without question its most delicious. Local restaurants donated the food, and attendees paid $20 for an all-you-can-eat ticket.
- Administrators, police grapple with ‘dramatic increase’ in crime at Newark High School
- Three local high schools to perform musicals
- Newark repeals legally dubious ban on stun guns
- Local sports update: Tatnall/Newark wins ice hockey crown; swimmers and wrestlers prepare for championship
- Newark looks to relax restrictions on fraternity houses
- Downes Elementary holds 10th annual Healthy Heart Night
- Annual lunch gives Newark High teachers ‘a little bit of home-cooked love’
- Federal judge dismisses lawsuit involving firefighter deaths
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.